Continuing the question answering!
19. Blondes or Brunettes: Well, I'm a brunette, and I HATE me! Jkjk! I like either one!
20.Best job you've ever had: I pet sit cats once. Fuzzy and delicious, my favorite!
21. Did you go to highschool prom: Uhh, ya. I'm like, 79 years old. (in old person accent) ya whipperschnappers!
22.Perfect time to wake up: I like 5:15 a.m. but mom whips me if I "disturb her rest" that early.
23. Perfect time to go to bed: It's 7 pm sharp for me! (Jk I like to pull all-nighters WOO HOO!)
24.Do you use queens right away in chess: Who is this 'Chhesss" you speak of?
25. Ever been in a car accident: No, but my hampster got in a wheel accident and died of lack of oxygen... It looked soo cute with it's little body all squished up!
26.Closer to mom or dad: Umm, this is akward. I'd rather not talk about my dad...
27.What age do you want to live to: Now would be a good time to die! just JOKING u guys!! Hahaaaaahaa! But seriously im suicidal. Hahahaha! I got u again! HA! Um, 1000 would be good!
28. What decade in the 1900's would you want to have been a teen. The 70's. YAY DISCO!
29. Favorite shoes you ever owned: My prettiful green tissue paper shoes. Made em myself!
30. Have an article of clothing from Kindergarten: I have a T-Shirt! It still fits... barely.
31. Were you in track and field: Umm no, I have the lungs of a man who's about to DROWN.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show: Yes and I played the nose flute!
33. Have you ever written in a library book: If I said yes, would you yell at me?
You: umm, ya!
Me: GOD I SWEAR my friend stole it and wrote in it. IM INNOCENT!!! WAAAA!
34. Allergic to: Penicillin. Yeapp and that's it!
35. Fave fruit: all fruits are my friends. I get 2 bucks from my mom whenever I say that. :)
36. Have you watched sex in the city: Ewwww, inapropriate show. ICKY ICKY!
37. Baseball hat or toque: Baseball hat when I wear it backwards, Im a GANGSTA!
38. Shampoo or soap in the shower first: Shampoo. Rub a dub-dub in the tubby tub! ........
39. Wet tooth brush or brush with dry toothbrush. I brush with water.
40. Pen or Pencil: Pen, in case I stab it in my arm, I wont get led poisoning. YAY!
Only one more day left of this question answering MADNESS! See ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Stacy
The more squigglies, the BETTER!
5.28.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment