Hello, this is Stacy's mom. Your probably wondering where Stacy is right now, she's in her room. She wanted to tell you guys something, but it's too sensitive an issue for her to discuss. What she wants you to know is something about her father, named Leon McCleary. You see, my husband, he went to war in Iraq, in 2007. He was selected to go on a very important mission, near Iraq. He was scared, but proud to be an American serving in the USA army. Alas, during a massive explosion nearby, Leon started to choke uncontrollably on the surrounding smoke. God bless that adventurous brave man. I will never forget him.
Well, thank you for helping to honor Stacy's father, for today was his deathdate, and we miss him so. Tomorrow Stacy will be back like normal, so I'm glad I could talk to all of her fans today!
Sincerely,
Belinda McCleary, mother of Stacy
HA! HAHAHA! Fooled ya losaas! Oh ya! Gotcha! It was me, STACY THE WHOLE TIME! HAHAAHAHA GOD im laughing sooo hard i think I'm gonna pee myself! WAAHAAA. My father never died, SILLIES! He's on a massive business trip in Hawaii. Of course, I wanted to go with him, but he said that I'd probably make a volcano erupt. GOSH my parents love me so!
~~~~~~~~~Stacy HAHAHA!
5.30.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment